JACK Lockstitch A4S
Innovative automatic 1-needle lockstitch machine equipped with an integrated energy-saving motor mounted in the head, directly on the main shaft of the machine (DIRECT DRIVE system), which guarantees quiet and reliable operation and lower power consumption.
The machine does not have a typical oil sump. A small amount of oil is in a closed container to prevent it from getting dirty. This solution guarantees lower oil consumption and better lubrication of machine mechanisms.
- thread trimmer
- needle positioning
- auto bartacking option
- sewing parameters programming
- auto presser foot lifter
Bottom feed transport. Designed for sewing light and medium materials (A4 version) and heavy (version A4-H). The modern design of the JACK Lockstitch A4S machine provides better ventilation of the engine, what enable faster and more efficient working, as well as a longer machine life. The improved construction of the transport system and pressure a fabric, ensures the increase of the fabric thickness range.
- sewing speed: up to 5000 stitches / min
- stitch length: up to 5 mm (up to 7 mm for A4-7 and A4-7H)
- presser foot lift: 5-13 mm
- central lubrication
- needle system: DBx1 (A4 and A4-7), DPx5 (A4-H and A4-7H)
- two additional function buttons located next to the needle bar
- USB port for copying data from the machine and connecting external devices